This year in our wishlist to Santa Claus we find:
- A bag Studio Noos, the brand that imagines bags as practical as pretty for dynamic moms. A bag where we can slip all the essentials for babies and moms : we attach it to the stroller or worn it on the shoulder and go! Our favorite, the corduroy version, handmade in Netherlands.
- The Bunny Knit Toy by Maison Sauvage, knitted and embroidered by hand from Apalga baby wool that contains no toxic dyes. Beautiful and safe, it is perfect to accompany the adventures of the little ones!
- A BBuble ring that can be personalized with the letter of your choice. Handmade in the Parisian workshop of BBuble, this ring is plated with yellow gold and the letter is silkscreened on a ceramic bead. And the icing on the cake, the ring is adjustable so no risk of choosing the wrong one!
- A piece from our Collab Minois Paris x Cécile Mestelan. A collection of stoneware objects, handmade in Portugal by Cécile Mestelan. We particularly love the box to store all these little treasures.
- A knit set of clothes from Repose AMS, the Amsterdam-based children's label. A delicate and timeless style for comfortable and very soft basics, it is the ideal cloakroom for modern children.