There are no more items in your cart
Discover our care to fill it.
We love the Maison Loüno approach and the universe of the founder Louise Skadhauge that we have discovered on Instagram.
With Maison Loüno, organic, gluten-free blends and made in France in a traditional way, Louise cares a lot about the origins of the ingredients and is part of a holistic movement where well being and simplicity are the keywords. In summary: yummy blends and a beautiful universe!
Today, Louise gives us a fall recipe, easy to make with all the family. Perfect to share a moment of complicity with the children, during a rainy afternoon.
GRANOLA WITH ROASTED PEARS
For roasted pears:
- 1 or 2 pears
- 1 to 2 tablespoon honey/maple syrup (according to taste)
- 1 half of vanilla pod
- 150 g of sheep yogurt or coconut yogurt
- Double chocolate granola Maison Loüno
- Decoration: sesame seeds, cinnamon, chocolate chips, fresh fruits...
- Maple syrup
1. Prepare the pears: cut the pears, cover them with maple syrup and vanilla and bake them in the oven at 180°C for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
2. Pour the yogurt into a small bowl or soup dish. Add the pears, cover with a dash of maple syrup and add granola as much as you want! Decorate according to your inspiration :)
Thank you Louise! Let's taste now!
PS: Louise has made our last photoshoot. We love it! You can discover our new campaign on our Instagram.