There are no more items in your cart
Discover our care to fill it.
Ultra-nourishing Lip Balm
Its 100% natural formula nourishes and repairs babies and children's lips, from birth. Enriched with organic honey, organic shea butter, organic apricot oil, organic argan oil, organic coconut oil and sweet almond oil, well known for their moisturising, healing and soothing properties, the Lip Balm heals dry and chapped lips.
The fluid texture can be applied with a finger and penetrates rapidly without leaving a greasy or sticky feeling. The coconut oil leaves the lips sweet and comfortable. Ideal for protecting against damage from the cold, wind or sun, the Lip Balm is easy to carry around and ready for use at any moment.
Made in France in accordance with a very strict quality charter. Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin. Paraben, sulphate, phenoxyethanol, silicone, colourant-free.
All our active ingredients are organically produced.
The Lip Balm is enriched with:
- Organic Honey : a powerful moisturising and restorative active ingredient, ideal for fragile skin
- Organic Shea butter : an essential ingredient in natural care. It has many qualities: it hydrates, protects and soothes!
- Organic Apricot oil : Rich in omega 9 and vitamins A and E, it promotes skin hydration while acting to repair damaged skin.
- Organic Argan oil : Rich in fatty acids and vitamin E, this restorative oil nourishes ans helps the skin to heal.
- Organic Sweet Almond oil : Rich in vitamins A,B,D and E and in fatty acids, it nourishes, softens and calms sensitive skin.
Full ingredient list :
helianthus annuus seed oil, cocos nucifera oil, mel, C10-18 Triglycerides, ricinus communis seed oil, copernicia cerifera cera, butyrospermum parkii butter, argania spinosa kernel oil, hydrogenated vegetable oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, prunus armeniaca kernel oil, theobroma cacao seed butter, cera alba beeswax, tocopherol
This product is free of preservatives. The products don't contain any water so no preservatives are necessary to help the product last longer.
Gently apply with the fingertip to dry and chapped lips, whenever needed.
The Lip Balm can be used regularly from birth.
Contact us at email@example.com